Elephant Talk #1250 (as text)

Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 12:40:16 -0800
From: Neal Warner <ET06499 at elephant-talk dot com>
Subject: Court of the Crimson King painting

As a fellow fan of the classic prog rock album The Court of the Crimson King, I'd like to announce the release of the painting, Court of the Crimson King, as a poster. It is not a reproduction of the album cover but rather an interpretive painting that has each line of the classic 1969 title song of King Crimson's debut album acted out by the whimsical characters of a medieval fantasy kingdom. Painted using medieval painting conventions such as hierarchy of scale and with a nod to Hieronymus Bosch, it evokes perfectly the mood, time and place of the progressive rock classic. It can be viewed online at

www.cafepress.com/rocknrollrehab