Elephant Talk #1226 (as text)

Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:42:55 +0100
From: Steve Bailey <ET06161 at elephant-talk dot com>
Subject: What is KC?

I write as a long time fan of KC.

But what am I a fan of? What is KC?

Is KC merely (ha!) Fripp & his friends of the hour? Or are we KC?

RF has said KC is a way of making music - but maybe it is, instead, a way of listening to music.

Either way, we need some more. We are junkies, we need our fix. Maybe there can be a KC *without* RF - certainly, I don't think it will, or should, stop when (if?) RF goes Starless. We will still be here; and we might be the *real* KC. So who should be the next musician-side of KC?

Steve